By: Chris Peralta
The new year is here, and that means Red Ball will be here before you know it! Red Ball is the black tie gala fundraiser for the Philadelphia chapter of the American Red Cross, with proceeds benefiting the Red Cross House, a center that provides care and support for families affected by disaster.
Red Ball has no shortage of fun to offer! Here are just a few things you’ll get to enjoy when Red Ball takes over Lincoln Financial Field on Saturday, March 30, 2019.
1. FOOD! Food is one of the biggest draws of Red Ball each year! With more than two dozen restaurants offering samples of their appetizers and desserts, there will be no shortage of options for you to fill your plate. Click here and scroll down for a full list of restaurants at Red Ball 2019!
2. LIVE MUSIC! Four bands will keep the music going all night long at Red Ball 2019! With an eclectic selection of music from different genres, you’ll no doubt hear some of your favorite tunes and show off your moves on one of the two dance floors.
3. SILENT AUCTION! Each year, guests leave Red Ball with all sorts of Philly sports memorabilia, from autographed footballs, to jerseys, to season tickets! The silent auction also offers fine wines, artwork, and goodie baskets – so no matter what your interests, you’re bound to find something to bid on!
4. LOCAL CELEBRITIES! From the Harlem Globetrotters, to Miss Philadelphia, to the Eagles cheerleaders, to Philly’s super star athletes, Red Ball’s guest list includes members of Philly’s own A-list. Catch some of them as they are interviewed live during the event, or snap a picture with them as you enjoy the event!
5. GAMES! When you’ve had your fill of food and need a break from the dance floor, try your hand at some of the games at Red Ball! Corn hole and Jenga are guest favorites every year. If games aren’t your strength, snap some fun pictures at the photo booth!
Red Ball 2019 is taking place Saturday, March 30, 2019, at Lincoln Financial Field! Tickets are on sale now – get yours today!